Steel Tube Combination Tower
is a new type of transmission line tower use to replace Angle Steel tower (Lattice tower
), mostly it is use for the High voltage Power transmission Line which over 500KV. Compare to normal Lattice tower, it better with reduce Air pressure (Member shape Coefficient, tube are almost double smaller than angle); Secondly, in the case of equal cross-sectional area, the turning radius are 20% larger than the angle steel; Thirdly, Tube combination tower improve the carrying capacity of the structure.
In General, tube combination power line tower
reduce 10%~20% of steel usage; while also reduce the number of tower members, shortening the tower construction cycle, make structural diversification more easier. But the use of tube also have disadvantage such as sections varieties limited, poor quality of outside, and higher price, also the construct complex of steel tube connections between nodes and low efficiency of processing.
Disheng as a professional and reliable manufacturer of tube combination tower and other steel transmission line tower
products with long lifespan and competitive price, well received by our clients from all over the world, welcome to contact us for more informations of towers. Inquire now!
* Name of Customer:
* Project Name:
* Contact method: Tel, Email,
* Manufacturing Standard: GB/ASTM/EN/DIN/JIS/BS/other
* Does the project need Design?
* Ordering amount: 26 ton at minimum
* Material Standard:GB/ASTM/EN/DIN/JIS/BS/other
* Material and Proportion: Q235B/Q345B/Q420B/A36/Gr50/Gr60/Gr65/OTHER...%
* Antirust: Galvanize and standards
* Plates: Warning sign Plate; Tower number plate; Phase Plate
* Payment: T/T 30% in advance, 70%before shipment; L/C 100%
* Terms of Quotation: EXW/FOB/CIF
* Drawings if you have.
Products name: Angle Steel Tower
and Tube Combination Tower
Model types: Straight-line tower, Strain tower, Corner tower, Terminal tower
Weight: According to theoretical weight
Voltage Classes: 110kV~1000 kV
Wind Speed: max 35m/s
Seismic Fortification Intensity: Level 5~7
Corrosion prevention: Galvanizing and/or Coating
Product Materials: According to customers’ requirements to purchase materials. (e.g.Q235, Q345, Q420)
Manufacturing Standard: According to customers’ requirements|(e.g. DL/T646-2012 DL/T646-2012: The Manufacturing Technical Conditions of Transmission line Steel Tube Structure)
Product Certification: ISO 9001: 2000; Transmission line tower production license certification
Production licence No.:
The product is mainly use in power transmission, suitable in project of Tube Combination Tower and self-support tower installation power line; it applicable to erecting on the mountains, plains, hills and desert terrain, etc..
* Straight Towers is mainly use to the “straight” part of the power line, it usually only bear with the weight of the wire, the endured wire icing and wind pressure.
* Tension Towers is mainly use in Load-bearing towers; it would be set between few Straight towers. Since the power line discounted and tower collapsed, it would limit the fault segment between the two Tension towers in the case of tension imbalance on both sides, which ease of construction, maintenance.
* Angle Tower is mainly installed in the around corner of the power line, so the structure of it has to consider the requirement of undertake imbalance tension; According to the angle degree and strength of tower design, straight line angle tower is mainly use in the small degree corner of the power line, and Tension Angle Tower is mainly used for larger degree corner of the power line.
* Terminal Tower is mainly use in the beginning or end of the power transmission line, it usually set as the first tower of extension line of substation; because it could undertake great imbalance tension, so sometime it also use in the large degree of power line corner.