An angle steel tower
(also call as lattice tower
or electrical towers
) is a framework construction made of steel sections, it is used for all voltages power lines, and it is the most common type of tower for high-voltage transmission lines. Commonly, those types of products use Hot Dip galvanized way to prevent rust, the Zinc layer thickness according to the surrounding environment of the installation point and the customer requirements.
Disheng as one of the steel tower manufacturers
in China, is committed to offer you the high quality lattice tower for transmission lines and professional lattice tower design service at competitive price, if you are in demand for our towers, please feel free to contact us. OEM/ODM service is welcome!
* Name of Customer:
* Project Name:
* Contact method: Tel, Email
* Manufacturing Standard: GB/ASTM/EN/DIN/JIS/BS/other
* Does the project need Design? :
* Ordering amount: 26ton at minimum
* Material Standard: GB/ASTM/EN/DIN/JIS/BS/other
* Material and Proportion: Q235B/Q345B/Q420B/A36/Gr50/Gr60/Gr65/OTHER…%
* Antirust: Galvanize and standards
* Plates: Warning sign Plate; Tower number plate; Phase Plate
* Payment: T/T 30% in advance, 70%before shipment; L/C 100%
* Terms of Quotation: EXW/FOB/CIF
* Drawings if you have.
Products name: Angle Steel Tower
Model types: Straight-line tower, Strain tower, Corner tower, Terminal tower
Weight: According to theoretical weight
Voltage Classes: 10kV~750 kV
Maximum Wind Speed: 35m/s
Seismic Fortification Intensity: Level 5~7
Corrosion prevention: Galvanizing and/or Coating
Product Materials: According to customers’ requirements to purchase materials. (e.g. Q235, Q345, Q420, Q460)
Manufacturing Standard: According to customers’ requirements (e.g. GB/T2694-2010 GB/T2694-2010: The Manufacturing Technical Conditions of Transmission line Steel Tower
Product Certification: ISO 9001: 2000; Transmission line tower production license certification
Production licence No.:
The product is mainly use in power transmission, suitable in project of Lattice Tower and self-support tower installation power line; it applicable to erecting on the mountains, plains, hills and desert terrain, etc..
* Straight Towers is mainly use to the “straight” part of the power line, it usually only bear with the weight of the wire, the endured wire icing and wind pressure.
* Tension Towers is mainly use in Load-bearing towers; it would be set between few Straight towers. Since the power line discounted and tower collapsed, it would limit the fault segment between the two Tension towers in the case of tension imbalance on both sides, which ease of construction, maintenance.
* Angle Tower
is mainly installed in the around corner of the power line, so the structure of it has to consider the requirement of undertake imbalance tension; According to the angle degree and strength of tower design, straight line angle tower is mainly use in the small degree corner of the power line, and Tension Angle Tower is mainly used for larger degree corner of the power line.
* Terminal Tower is mainly use in the beginning or end of the power transmission line, it usually set as the first tower of extension line of substation; because it could undertake great imbalance tension, so sometime it also use in the large degree of power line corner.